Pinar del Rio & Viñales
In the morning depart to Pinar del Rio with your private tour guide along the "tobacco route". The programme begins with the visit to a cigar factory. Continue with a panoramic tour through the Viñales Valley with its unusual conical rocks, the so-called Mogotes, and the picturesque village of Viñales, where time seems to stand still. At a "veguero" (tobacco farmer), get a small introduction into the topic of tobacco. Lunch will take place in the middle of a beautiful finca, where vegetables, lettuce and fruits are grown organically. Enjoy a beautiful view over the Mogotes and the Viñales Valley. In the afternoon, visit the "prehistoric wall", a painting illustrating the history of evolution, and experience a boat trip along an underground river through the cave "Cueva del Indio". Towards the evening leave this green patch of earth behind and return to Havana.
• Departure time: 9.00 am
• Return time: 5.00 pm
• Duration: approx. 8 h
• Departure days: Daily departures available.
• Please note, that tobacco factories are closed for regular visitors on holidays, on the weekends, during company holidays and during the tobacco festival. Sometimes they are also closed on other days without prior notice. Caribbean Tours AG cannot guarantee that a factory is open. In case of closure, we will do our best to offer you an alternative program.
• Roundtrip from/to hotel in taxi/minivan/microbus, respectively vintage car with chauffeur
• Full day private tour according to the programme
• English speaking, local guide
• Visit to a cigar factory
• Visit to a tobacco farmer
• Lunch at an Eco-Finca
• Visit to the Mural de la Prehistoria
• Visit to the Cueva del Indio
Services not Included
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses and tips