Belted by stone-built walls and fortresses, Old Havana is the foundational villa, which eventually expanded into what is today the city of Havana. Kick off your excursion with a scenic horse-carriage tour starting at Central Park, right across the Great Theatre of Havana “Alicia Alonso” and the Capitol Building. Enjoy the ride along the Prado Promenade down to the Avenida del Puerto taking in icons, including the Christ of Havana, the Alameda de Paula, the Castillo de la Real Fuerza, the cruise terminal and remains of the old city wall. Embark on a walking tour of the historical centre from the Cathedral Square, overlooked by its magnificent baroque church, to the Old Square, stopping enroute at the Palacio de los Capitanes Generales for a guided visit. At the end, enjoy a spectacular view of the bay of Havana from a private terrace in front of the Muelle de Luz, where your host will treat you to a delicious Cuban cocktail and might even share with you the secret of the elaboration. Do not miss the opportunity to relax over exquisite drinks and relish a slice of local life. terrace, which offers a very special view of the old town.
• Start: Parque Central, Havana
• End of excursion: Loft Habana, Old Havana
• Minimum number of participants: 2 persons (Seat in) / 1 person (private)
• Maximum number of participants: 16 persons
• Departure time: 09:00 am (Seat in) - time as requested (private)
• Return time: -
• Duration: about 4 h
• Departure days: Tuesdays and Fridays (Seat in) - Tuesday to Sunday (private)
• Booking window: up until 72 hours before the tour departure date
• Half-day trip according to programe from/to Parque Central, old town Havana
• Local English-speaking guide
• Short ride with horse-drawn carriage (about 30 min.)
• Visit to the city museum Palacio de los Capitanes Generales
• 1 cocktail
Services not Included
• Transportation to/from starting point from/to accommodation.
• All not specifically mentioned services.
• Personal expenses and tips.